Timberlake Junior High School
- Timberlake Junior High School's student population of 282 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Timberlake Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#101 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lakeland School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spirit Lake Timberlake Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 549 students
5973 West Highway 54
Spirit Lake, ID 83869
(208)623-6303 0.3 9-12 549
- Spirit Lake Spirit Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 348 students
32605 North 5th Avenue
Spirit Lake, ID 83869
(208)623-2501 0.9 PK-6 348
- Rathdrum Twin Lakes Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 322 students
5326 West Rice Road
Rathdrum, ID 83858
(208)687-5870 6.7 PK-6 322
- Athol Athol Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 356 students
6333 East Menser Avenue
Athol, ID 83801
(208)683-2231 7.6 PK-6 356
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.