Tnc Campus (texas Neurorehabilitation Center)
Tnc Campus (texas Neurorehabilitation Center) places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Tnc Campus (texas Neurorehabilitation Center)'s student population of 57 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-11|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tnc Campus (texas Neurorehabilitation Center) is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#7839 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Graduation Rate (16-17)||<50%|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||University Of Texas University Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Paredes Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 892 students
10100 S Mary Moore Searight Dr
Austin, TX 78748
(512) 841-6800 0.8 6-8 892
- Austin Williams Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 466 students
500 Mairo St
Austin, TX 78748
(512) 414-2525 0.8 PK-5 466
- Austin Bedichek Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 846 students
6800 Bill Hughes Rd
Austin, TX 78745
(512) 414-3265 1.3 6-8 846
- Austin Altamira Academy Grades: PK-4 | 459 students
220 Foremost Dr
Austin, TX 78744
(512) 953-8301 1.5 PK-4 459
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.