Tobias Elementary School
- Tobias Elementary School's student population of 436 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||436 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tobias Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank||#240 out of 1,194 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsboro SD 1J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillsboro R A Brown Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 714 students
1505 Sw Cornelius Pass Rd
Hillsboro, OR 97123
(503)844-1070 0.7 7-8 714
- Beaverton Reedville Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 238 students
2695 Sw 209th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503)844-1570 0.8 K-6 238
- Hillsboro Ladd Acres Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 528 students
2425 Sw Cornelius Pass Rd
Hillsboro, OR 97123
(503)844-1300 0.9 K-6 528
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.