Todd County Central High School
- Todd County Central High School's student population of 540 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Todd County Central High School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#387 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Todd County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elkton Horizons High School Grades: 7-12 | 24 students
804 South Main Street
Elkton, KY 42220
(270)265-7503 0.0 7-12 24
- Elkton Todd County Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 464 students
515 W Main St
Elkton, KY 42220
(270)265-2511 1.0 6-8 464
- Guthrie South Todd Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 571 students
4115 Guthrie Rd
Guthrie, KY 42234
(270)265-5785 3.3 PK-5 571
- Olmstead Olmstead Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 390 students
1170 Olmstead Rd
Olmstead, KY 42265
(270)726-3811 8.7 PK-8 390
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.