Towers High School
- Towers High School's student population of 962 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||962 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Towers High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2096 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DeKalb County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Peachcrest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1040 students
1530 Joy Ln
Decatur, GA 30032
(678)874-1402 0.5 PK-5 1040
- Decatur Snapfinger Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 791 students
1365 Snapfinger Rd
Decatur, GA 30032
(678)874-1802 1.1 PK-5 791
- Stone Mountain Rowland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 576 students
1317 S Indian Creek Dr
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
(678)676-6202 1.2 PK-5 576
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.