Tri-valley Middle School
- Tri-valley Middle School's student population of 394 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||394 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tri-valley Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#261 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tri Valley CUSD 3 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Downs Tri-valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 342 students
503 E Washington St
Downs, IL 61736
(309)378-2351 0.0 9-12 342
- Downs Tri-valley Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 333 students
409 E Washington St
Downs, IL 61736
(309)378-2351 0.1 PK-3 333
- Bloomington Evans Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 825 students
2901 Morrissey Dr
Bloomington, IL 61704
(309)557-4406 3.8 6-8 825
- Bloomington Benjamin Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 568 students
6006 Ireland Grove R
Bloomington, IL 61705
(309)557-4410 4.7 K-5 568
- Le Roy Leroy Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 422 students
805 N Barnett St
Le Roy, IL 61752
(309)962-4771 6.5 PK-6 422
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.