Tripoli Middle/sr High School
- Tripoli Middle/sr High School's student population of 248 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tripoli Middle/sr High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#722 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tripoli Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tripoli Tripoli Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 185 students
309 9th Ave Sw
Tripoli, IA 50676
(319)882-4203 0.1 PK-5 185
- Readlyn Readlyn Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 133 students
200 E 4th St
Readlyn, IA 50668
(319)279-3323 7.0 PK-6 133
- Sumner Durant Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 258 students
601 West Fifth Street
Sumner, IA 50674
(563)578-5400 8.5 K-5 258
- Sumner Sumner-fredericksburg High School Grades: 9-12 | 245 students
802 West Sixth Street
Sumner, IA 50674
(563)578-3341 8.5 9-12 245
- Denver Denver Early Elementary School Grades: PK | 63 students
401 East Franklin Street
Denver, IA 50622
(319)984-5611 9.7 PK 63
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.