Tripoli Elementary School
- Tripoli Elementary School's student population of 185 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tripoli Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#564 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tripoli Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Tripoli Elementary School is Tripoli Middle/sr High School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tripoli Tripoli Middle/sr High School Grades: 6-12 | 248 students
209 8th Ave Sw
Tripoli, IA 50676
(319)882-4202 0.1 6-12 248
- Readlyn Readlyn Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 133 students
200 E 4th St
Readlyn, IA 50668
(319)279-3323 6.9 PK-6 133
- Sumner Sumner-fredericksburg High School Grades: 9-12 | 245 students
802 West Sixth Street
Sumner, IA 50674
(563)578-3341 8.5 9-12 245
- Sumner Durant Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 258 students
601 West Fifth Street
Sumner, IA 50674
(563)578-5400 8.6 K-5 258
- Denver Denver Early Elementary School Grades: PK | 63 students
401 East Franklin Street
Denver, IA 50622
(319)984-5611 9.6 PK 63
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.