Troy Heritage Trail School
- Troy Heritage Trail School's student population of 419 students has declined by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||419 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Troy Heritage Trail School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1628 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Troy CCSD 30C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Marycrest Early Childhood Center Grades: PK-K | 365 students
303 Purdue Ct
Joliet, IL 60436
(815)725-1100 1.6 PK-K 365
- Joliet Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 601 students
1900 Oxford Way
Joliet, IL 60431
(815)254-4005 1.9 PK-5 601
- Joliet Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 471 students
2651 Glenwood Ave
Joliet, IL 60435
(815)725-0262 1.9 K-5 471
- Shorewood Troy Shorewood School Grades: PK-4 | 419 students
210 School Rd
Shorewood, IL 60404
(815)577-6760 1.9 PK-4 419
- Joliet Troy Craughwell School Grades: K-4 | 477 students
3333 Black Rd
Joliet, IL 60431
(815)577-6760 2.2 K-4 477
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.