Tse'yaato' High School
- Tse'yaato' High School's student population of 49 students has grown by 36% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tse'yaato' High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Coconino County Accommodation School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Page Caviat - Page High School Grades: 9-12
434 S. Lake Powell Blvd
Page, AZ 86040
(928)608-4138 1.4 9-12 n/a
- Page Page Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 619 students
101 El Mirage
Page, AZ 86040
(928)608-4100 1.7 6-8 619
- Kanab Big Water School Grades: K-6 | 48 students
Aaron Burr Rd, Aaron Burr Rd
Kanab, UT 84741
(435)675-5821 15.6 K-6 48
- Tonalea Naa Tsis'aan Grades: K-8 | 111 students
P.o. Box 10010, Off Highway 98
Tonalea, AZ 86044
(928)672-2335 49.9 K-8 111
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.