Tupelo High School
- Tupelo High School's student population of 86 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tupelo High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,678 schools in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tupelo School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tupelo Tupelo Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
200 South 7th
Tupelo, OK 74572
(580)845-2802 0.1 PK-8 191
- Stonewall Stonewall High School Grades: 9-12 | 118 students
600 South Highschool
Stonewall, OK 74871
(580)265-4242 6.6 9-12 118
- Stonewall Mclish Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 133 students
20650 County Road 3590
Stonewall, OK 74871
(580)777-2221 12.5 5-8 133
- Coalgate Coalgate High School Grades: 9-12 | 219 students
111 West Cedar
Coalgate, OK 74538
(580)927-2592 12.7 9-12 219
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.