Tupelo High School
- Tupelo High School's student population of 86 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tupelo High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,678 schools in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tupelo School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tupelo Tupelo Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
200 South 7th
Tupelo, OK 74572
(580)845-2802 0.1 PK-8 191
- Stonewall Stonewall High School Grades: 9-12 | 118 students
600 South Highschool
Stonewall, OK 74871
(580)265-4242 6.6 9-12 118
- Stonewall Mclish Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 133 students
20650 County Road 3590
Stonewall, OK 74871
(580)777-2221 12.5 5-8 133
- Coalgate Coalgate High School Grades: 9-12 | 219 students
111 West Cedar
Coalgate, OK 74538
(580)927-2592 12.7 9-12 219
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.