Twin Cedars Junior Senior High School
- Twin Cedars Junior Senior High School's student population of 160 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Twin Cedars Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1093 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Twin Cedars Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bussey Twin Cedars Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 213 students
2204 Highway G71
Bussey, IA 50044
(641)944-5245 0.0 PK-6 213
- Knoxville Knoxville Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 359 students
102 N Lincoln
Knoxville, IA 50138
(641)842-3315 11.7 6-8 359
- Knoxville West Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 436 students
306 S Park Lane Dr
Knoxville, IA 50138
(641)842-2185 11.8 PK-2 436
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.