Twin Oaks Elementary School
- Twin Oaks Elementary School's student population of 542 students has grown by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||542 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Twin Oaks Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2148 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rocklin Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rocklin Breen Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 546 students
2751 Breen Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95765
(916)632-1155 0.6 K-6 546
- Rocklin Rocklin Independent Charter Academy Grades: K-12 | 151 students
3250 Victory Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95765
(916)632-3195 0.7 K-12 151
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.