Two Springs Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 343 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 28%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in NE
- Math Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-64% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average).
How many students attend Two Springs Elementary School?
343 students attend Two Springs Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
72% of Two Springs Elementary School students are White, 12% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Two Springs Elementary School?
Two Springs Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Nebraska state average of 12:1.
What grades does Two Springs Elementary School offer ?
Two Springs Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Two Springs Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities