Ucp Orange Charter
- Ucp Orange Charter's student population of 132 students has declined by 43% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 42% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ucp Orange Charter's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has decreased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1836 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ORANGE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Blankner K-8 Grades: PK-8 | 1065 students
2500 S Mills Ave
Orlando, FL 32806
(407)245-1720 0.9 PK-8 1065
- Orlando Hospital Homebound Grades: PK-12 | 99 students
3130 Edgewater Dr
Orlando, FL 32804
(407)317-3909 0.9 PK-12 99
- Orlando Village Grades: 4-12 | 15 students
1718 E Michigan St
Orlando, FL 32806
(407)836-7627 1.2 4-12 15
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.