Union Elementary School
- Union Elementary School's student population of 125 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Union Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#987 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Union Corporation School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Modoc Union Junior & High School Grades: 7-12 | 131 students
8707 W Us Hwy 36 148
Modoc, IN 47358
(765)853-5421 0.0 7-12 131
- Hagerstown Hagerstown Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 593 students
299 N Sycamore St
Hagerstown, IN 47346
(765)489-4555 9.4 PK-6 593
- Parker City Monroe Central Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 542 students
1878 N Cr 1000 W
Parker City, IN 47368
(765)468-7545 10.0 7-12 542
- Parker City Monroe Central Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 530 students
10421 W Sr 32
Parker City, IN 47368
(765)468-7725 10.2 PK-6 530
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.