Union Valley Elementary School
- Union Valley Elementary School's student population of 457 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||457 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Union Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#985 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clementon John H. Glenn School Grades: PK-5 | 499 students
1005 Turnerville Rd
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856)783-4100 0.8 PK-5 499
- Clementon Pine Hill Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 327 students
1100 Turnerville Road
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856)210-0200 0.8 6-8 327
- Berlin Berlin Community School Grades: PK-8 | 815 students
215 S Franklin Ave
Berlin, NJ 08009
(856)767-0129 1.2 PK-8 815
- Sicklerville Camden County Technical School-gtc Grades: 9-12 | 1286 students
343 Berlin Cross Keys Road
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
(856)767-7000 1.3 9-12 1286
I love everything about this school. From the administration to the faculty to the support staff. I have had three children go through this elementary school and I can't tell you how wonderful the experience it has been. Mr. Bohonko and Mr. Rose are the best principle and vice principle I have ever encountered.
- Posted by Parent - dinkf
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.