Unity High School
- Unity High School's student population of 555 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||555 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Unity High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1534 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tolono CUSD 7 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tolono Unity Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 368 students
1121 County Rd 800n
Tolono, IL 61880
(217)485-6735 0.1 6-8 368
- Tolono Unity West Grades: K-5 | 449 students
1035 County Rd 600n
Tolono, IL 61880
(217)485-3918 2.2 K-5 449
- Philo Unity East Grades: PK-5 | 304 students
1638 Cnty Rd 1000 N
Philo, IL 61864
(217)684-5218 5.5 PK-5 304
- Champaign Vernon L Barkstall Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 491 students
2201 Hallbeck Dr
Champaign, IL 61822
(217)373-5580 5.6 K-5 491
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.