American Leadership Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by American Leadership Academy School District serving 1,802 students in Spanish Fork, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 30% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 is more than the state average of 23:1.
American Leadership Academy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Spanish Fork American Leadership Academy 898 W 1100 S
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Grades: K-12 | 1802 students
|School District Name||American Leadership Academy School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||1,802|
|# of Teachers||76|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24|
|# of Male Students||864|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||938|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||20|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||443|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||24|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,259|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||9|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||43|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||137|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||140|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||136|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||123|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||122|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||116|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||143|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||139|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||171|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||175|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||138|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||140|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||122|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- American Leadership Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has increased from 65-69% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,652 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,810. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,265 is less than the state average of $6,353. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$10 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,652||$5,810|
|Spending / Student||$5,265||$6,353|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.