Athenian Eacademy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Athenian Eacademy School District serving 552 students in American Fork, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
Athenian Eacademy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- American Fork Athenian Eacademy 765 E 340 S Suite 203
American Fork, UT 84003
Grades: K-12 | 552 students
|School District Name||Athenian Eacademy School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||552|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||267|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||285|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||40|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||497|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||8|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||53|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||9|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Athenian Eacademy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.