Bear River Charter School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Bear River Charter School District serving 175 students in Logan, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
Bear River Charter School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Logan Bear River Charter School 75 S 400 W
Logan, UT 84321
Grades: K-8 | 175 students
|School District Name||Bear River Charter School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||175|
|# of Teachers||11|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16|
|# of Male Students||98|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||77|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||9|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||16|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||148|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Bear River Charter School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.