Davinci Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Davinci Academy School District serving 1,103 students in Ogden, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 31:1 is more than the state average of 23:1.
Davinci Academy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Ogden Davinci Academy 2033 Grant Ave
Ogden, UT 84401
Grades: K-12 | 1103 students
|School District Name||Davinci Academy School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||1,103|
|# of Teachers||36|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31|
|# of Male Students||529|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||574|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||14|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||179|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||857|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||6|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||32|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||83|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||98|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||93|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||83|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||93|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||96|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||102|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||62|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Davinci Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has increased from 60-69% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $3,133 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,810. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,592 is less than the state average of $6,353. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$3,133||$5,810|
|Spending / Student||$4,592||$6,353|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.