Hawthorn Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Hawthorn Academy School District serving 1,520 students in South Jordan, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is equal to the state average of 23:1.
Hawthorn Academy School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Hawthorn Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,520 students|
|# of Teachers||36 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
|# of Male Students||714 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||806 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||10 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||90 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||227 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||15 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,103 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||29 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||46 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||185|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||181|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||181|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||182|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||184|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||179|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||150|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||104|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||92|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Hawthorn Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,748 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,320 is less than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$4,748||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$4,320||$6,122|