North Davis Preparatory Academy School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public elementary school in North Davis Preparatory Academy School District, serving 1,021 students.
- Public elementary school in North Davis Preparatory Academy School District have an average math proficiency score of 41% (versus the Utah public elementary school average of 48%), and reading proficiency score of 42% (versus the 46% statewide average). This district's average elementary school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public elementary schools in Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 40% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Utah public elementary school average of 26% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the Utah public elementary school average of 42:1.
|School District Name||North Davis Preparatory Academy School District|
|School District Website||http://www.northdavisprep.org|
|School District Phone Number||(801) 547-1809|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 09|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|# of Schools||1 School||732 Schools|
|# of Students||1,021 Students||410,551 Students|
|# of Teachers||n/a||46 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||42:1|
- North Davis Preparatory Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 126 school districts in Utah (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 Students||4,616 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||14 Students||6,713 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||332 Students||70,386 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||23 Students||5,701 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||613 Students||304,507 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 Students||6,338 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||34 Students||11,496 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||10,725|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||103||47,712|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||108||49,918|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||108||50,528|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||111||51,736|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||108||53,051|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||111||53,438|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||111||51,978|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||93||16,774|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||88||13,209|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||80||3,790|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||2,231|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||2,252|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||3,209|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,253 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,395. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $32,774 is higher than the state average of $5,720. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$33 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,253||$5,395|
|Spending / Student||$32,774||$5,720|
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.