84064 Utah Public High Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public high school in 84064, Utah, serving 138 students.
- Public high school in zipcode 84064 have an average math proficiency score of 30% (versus the Utah public high school average of 44%), and reading proficiency score of 30% (versus the 43% statewide average). High schools in 84064, Utah have an average ranking of 2/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Utah public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 84064 have a Graduation Rate of 90%, which is more than the Utah average of 86%.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah public high school average of 25% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the Utah public high school average of 34:1.
84064, UT Public High Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Rich High School 140 W Church, 140 W Church
Randolph, UT 84064
Grades: 9-12 | 138 students
84064, Utah Public Schools (Closed)
- School Location Grades Students
- The Journey: Blazing New Trails Llc Impact Ranch (Closed 2011)1933 North 1120 West
Randolph, UT 84064
(801) 375-4240Grades: 9-12 | n/a student
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.
Many students are using them to cut the time they need to spend in college, while parents see them as a real money saver. We look at the growing popularity of dual-enrollment programs in high schools today.