Uwharrie Ridge Six-twelve
- Uwharrie Ridge Six-twelve's student population of 396 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-9|
|Total Students||396 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Uwharrie Ridge Six-twelve is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,561 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1983 out of 2561 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Randolph County School SySTEM School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asheboro Farmer Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 365 students
3557 Grange Hall Rd
Asheboro, NC 27205
(336) 857-3400 5.3 K-5 365
- Lexington Silver Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 240 students
11161 East Old Hwy 64
Lexington, NC 27292
(336) 472-1576 5.9 PK-5 240
- Trinity Wheatmore High School Grades: 9-12 | 851 students
3678 Finch Farm Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
(336) 476-1500 7.5 9-12 851
- Thomasville Brier Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 307 students
175 Watford Road
Thomasville, NC 27360
(336) 474-8200 7.6 PK-5 307
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?