Van Duyn Elementary School
- Van Duyn Elementary School's student population of 236 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Van Duyn Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#703 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Vermillion Com Sch Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton South Vermillion Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 436 students
950 W Wildcat Dr
Clinton, IN 47842
(765)832-7727 3.0 6-8 436
- Clinton Ernie Pyle Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 228 students
72 E 1100 S
Clinton, IN 47842
(765)832-7718 4.1 PK-5 228
- West Terre Haute Fayette Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 194 students
9400 N Beech Pl
West Terre Haute, IN 47885
(812)462-4451 5.9 K-5 194
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.