Venetia Valley K-8
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 618 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 45% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Venetia Valley K-8?
618 students attend Venetia Valley K-8.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
89% of Venetia Valley K-8 students are Hispanic, 6% of students are White, 3% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Venetia Valley K-8?
Venetia Valley K-8 has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Venetia Valley K-8 offer ?
Venetia Valley K-8 offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Venetia Valley K-8. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities