Top East Montpelier Public Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in East Montpelier, VT, serving 228 students. East Montpelier has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Vermont.
- East Montpelier, VT public school have an average math proficiency score of 42% (versus the Vermont public school average of 42%), and reading proficiency score of 62% (versus the 52% statewide average). Schools in East Montpelier have an average ranking of 7/10, which is in the top 50% of Vermont public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont public school average of 10% (majority Black and Asian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is more than the Vermont public school average of 12:1.
Top East Montpelier, VT Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- East Montpelier Elementary School 665 Vincent Flats Road
East Montpelier, VT 05651
Grades: PK-6 | 228 students
The city of New York has announced they are bringing back mandatory sex-ed courses for the first time in 20 years, in light of skyrocketing teen pregnancy rates far above the national average.
The economic divide between our nation's public school students is growing wider and deeper. Learn about a new federal report that reveals the growing ranks of poverty-stricken public schools.
How well do your state’s schools compare against the rest of the country? With the standard nationalization movement gaining steam, we may soon be able to compare apples to apples.