Vernon Elementary School
- Vernon Elementary School's student population of 82 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Vernon Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#777 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Vernon Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concho Concho Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
Highway 61 And Cinder Road
Concho, AZ 85924
(928)337-4665 12.0 PK-8 167
- Mcnary Mcnary Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 130 students
108 N. Pollack
Mcnary, AZ 85930
(928)334-2293 15.5 PK-8 130
- Lakeside Blue Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 578 students
1200 W White Mountain Blvd
Lakeside, AZ 85929
(928)368-6126 17.5 PK-3 578
- Show Low Show Low Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 563 students
761 E. Mcneil
Show Low, AZ 85901
(928)537-6100 19.5 6-8 563
- Saint Johns Coronado Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 245 students
50 N Water St
Saint Johns, AZ 85936
(928)337-2255 25.8 PK-3 245
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.