Mcnary Elementary School
- Mcnary Elementary School's student population of 130 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mcnary Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1760 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mcnary Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeside Blue Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 578 students
1200 W White Mountain Blvd
Lakeside, AZ 85929
(928)368-6126 8.2 PK-3 578
- Vernon Vernon Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 82 students
90 Crn 3139
Vernon, AZ 85940
(928)537-5463 15.5 PK-8 82
- Show Low Show Low Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 563 students
761 E. Mcneil
Show Low, AZ 85901
(928)537-6100 15.8 6-8 563
- Snowflake Navit - Snowflake High School Grades: 6-12
951 W Snowflake Blvd
Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928)536-6232 16.3 6-12 n/a
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.