Victor Elementary School
Victor Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Victor Elementary School's student population of 171 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Victor Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#7065 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lodi Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lodi Heritage Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 531 students
509 Eden St.
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 331-7334 3.3 K-6 531
- Lodi Lawrence Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 531 students
721 Calaveras St.
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 331-7356 3.3 K-6 531
- Lockeford Lockeford Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 508 students
19456 N. Tully Rd.
Lockeford, CA 95237
(209) 727-7214 3.4 K-8 508
- Acampo Houston Grades: K-8 | 202 students
4600 E. Acampo Rd.
Acampo, CA 95220
(209) 331-7475 3.7 K-8 202
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.