Victoria Elementary School serves 667 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Victoria Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Minnesota for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 68% (which is higher than the Minnesota state average of 45%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 65% (which is higher than the Minnesota state average of 53%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is higher than the Minnesota state level of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is lower than the Minnesota state average of 37% (majority Black).
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 667 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 10%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in MN
- Math Proficiency: 68% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Victoria Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Victoria Elementary School's student population of 667 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Victoria Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,734 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of Victoria Elementary School is 0.19, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.57. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2021-2022 School Year Data
State Level (MN)
Overall Testing Rank
#149 out of 1734 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Participates in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch (20-21)
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2021-2022 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Victoria Elementary School's ranking?
Victoria Elementary School is ranked #149 out of 1,734 schools, which ranks it among the top 10% of public schools in Minnesota.
What schools are Victoria Elementary School often compared to?
Victoria Elementary Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Jonathan Elementary School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
68% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% MN state average), while 65% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 53% MN state average).
How many students attend Victoria Elementary School?
667 students attend Victoria Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
90% of Victoria Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Victoria Elementary School?
Victoria Elementary School has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Minnesota state average of 14:1.
What grades does Victoria Elementary School offer ?
Victoria Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
What school district is Victoria Elementary School part of?
Victoria Elementary School is part of Eastern Carver County Public School District.
Review Victoria Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Foreign Language Study Abroad
We've put together this resource guide to help students, adults and professionals get the information they require to choose a good destination to study language abroad.
Cops and Children: Why Police Officers are Stationed at Elementary Schools
Learn about the growing trend of stationing police officers at elementary schools and the benefits of establishing a legal environment on campus at a young age.
Unlock the power of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) in this comprehensive guide. Discover how IEPs support students with diverse needs, including behavioral challenges. This article is a must-read for parents navigating the education system and aspiring teachers seeking to make a positive impact.