W.d. Osborne Elementary School
- W.d. Osborne Elementary School's student population of 303 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- W.d. Osborne Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Floyd County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hi Hat South Floyd High/middle School Grades: 6-12 | 483 students
299 Mt Raider Dr Ste 101
Hi Hat, KY 41636
(606)452-9600 1.4 6-12 483
- Topmost Beaver Creek Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 248 students
8000 Hwy 7 S
Topmost, KY 41862
(606)447-2833 4.8 K-8 248
- Mc Dowell Mcdowell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 247 students
336 Ky Rt 680
Mc Dowell, KY 41647
(606)377-6640 6.3 PK-5 247
- Pikeville Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 928 students
163 Douglas Park
Pikeville, KY 41501
(606)639-2774 8.3 PK-8 928
- Grethel John M. Stumbo Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 355 students
6945 Ky Rt 979
Grethel, KY 41631
(606)587-2212 8.7 PK-8 355
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.