Jones Fork Elementary School
Jones Fork Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Jones Fork Elementary School's student population of 166 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jones Fork Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#53 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Knott County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eastern Allen Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 378 students
442 Ky Rt 550
Eastern, KY 41622
(606)358-9543 7.0 9-12 378
- Eastern Allen Central Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 326 students
183 Rebel Road
Eastern, KY 41622
(606)358-0110 7.0 6-8 326
- Topmost Beaver Creek Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 248 students
8000 Hwy 7 S
Topmost, KY 41862
(606)447-2833 7.1 K-8 248
- Mc Dowell Mcdowell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 247 students
336 Ky Rt 680
Mc Dowell, KY 41647
(606)377-6640 7.7 PK-5 247
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.