W R Hatfield Elementary School
- W R Hatfield Elementary School's student population of 478 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||478 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- W R Hatfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2396 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northwest Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Justin Gene Pike Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 830 students
2200 Texan Dr
Justin, TX 76247
(817)215-0400 0.0 6-8 830
- Haslet Carl E Schluter Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 671 students
1220 Mesa Crest Dr
Haslet, TX 76052
(817)698-3900 0.3 PK-5 671
- Justin Clara Love Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 658 students
16301 Elementary Dr
Justin, TX 76247
(817)698-6600 1.0 PK-5 658
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.