Gene Pike Middle School
- Gene Pike Middle School's student population of 933 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||933 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gene Pike Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2713 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northwest Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Justin W R Hatfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 505 students
2051 Texan Dr
Justin, TX 76247
(817) 215-0350 0.0 PK-5 505
- Haslet Carl E Schluter Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 720 students
1220 Mesa Crest Dr
Haslet, TX 76052
(817) 698-3900 0.3 PK-5 720
- Justin Clara Love Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 614 students
16301 Elementary Dr
Justin, TX 76247
(817) 698-6600 1.0 PK-5 614
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.