Clara Love Elementary School
- Clara Love Elementary School's student population of 658 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||658 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clara Love Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3307 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northwest Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haslet Carl E Schluter Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 671 students
1220 Mesa Crest Dr
Haslet, TX 76052
(817)698-3900 0.7 PK-5 671
- Justin Gene Pike Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 830 students
2200 Texan Dr
Justin, TX 76247
(817)215-0400 1.0 6-8 830
- Justin W R Hatfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 478 students
2051 Texan Dr
Justin, TX 76247
(817)215-0350 1.0 PK-5 478
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.