Educational Service 101 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Educational Service 101 School District serving 92 students in Medical Lake, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority American Indian and Black), which is less than the Washington state average of 44%.
Educational Service 101 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Medical Lake Martin Hall Detention Center201 S. Pine St.
Medical Lake, WA 99022
Grades: 8-12 | 35 students
- Spokane Newesd 101 Open Doors901 E. 2nd Avenue Suite 100
Spokane, WA 99202
Grades: n/a | n/a students
- Spokane Spokane Juvenile Detention School1208 Mallen St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Grades: 6-12 | 40 students
- Spokane Structural Alternative Confinement School 1208 W. Mallen St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Grades: 8-12 | 17 students
|School District Name||Educational Service 101 School District|
|# of Schools||4|
|# of Students||92|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||74|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||18|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||11|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||9|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||10|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||60|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||23|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Educational Service 101 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 287 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2013-2014 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 20% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (13-14)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $210,759 is higher than the state average of $14,325. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $85,313 is higher than the state average of $12,581. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$18 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$210,759||$14,325|
|Spending / Student||$85,313||$12,581|
Combat the growing prevalence of bullying in public schools by learning more about effective solutions.
Learn about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, and if this program is appropriate for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.