Educational Service 112 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Educational Service 112 School District serving 118 students in Vancouver, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 44%.
Educational Service 112 School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Educational Service 112 School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||118|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||68|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||50|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||23|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||84|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||5|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||85|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $1,374,872 is higher than the state average of $14,325. The school district revenue/student has declined by 33% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $1,335,359 is higher than the state average of $12,581. The school district spending/student has declined by 33% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$54 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$52 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$1,374,872||$14,325|
|Spending / Student||$1,335,359||$12,581|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.