Educational Service District 123 School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 public schools in Educational Service District 123 School District, serving 30 students. Educational Service District 123 School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Washington.
- public school in Educational Service District 123 School District have a diversity score of 0.57, which is less than the Washington public school average of 0.64.
- Minority enrollment is 57% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Washington public school average of 46% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the Washington public school average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Educational Service District 123 School District|
|School District Website||http://esd123.org/|
|School District Phone Number||(509) 547-8441|
|School District Grades Offered||08 - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||2,435 Schools|
|# of Students||30 Students||1,112,443 Students|
|# of Teachers||n/a||60,269 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||18:1|
- The school district's graduation rate of 20% has decreased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||15,622 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||85,396 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||15 Students||257,984 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 Student||48,441 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||13 Students||603,896 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||12,141 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||88,955 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||15,754|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||81,113|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||83,002|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||83,223|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||85,740|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||87,527|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||86,816|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||84,097|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||82,192|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||81,964|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||83,278|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||82,294|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||4||83,363|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||26||92,080|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $311,067 is higher than the state average of 15382. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $246,900 is higher than the state average of $13,509. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$311,067||15382|
|Spending / Student||$246,900||13509|
Educational Service District 123 School District Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Ugrad Gçô Esd123 Re-Engagement Program 3918 West Court Street
Pasco, WA 99301
Grades: 9-12 | 30 students
- Walla Walla County Juvenile Detention455 W. Rose Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Grades: 8-12 | n/a student
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.