Star No. 054 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Star No. 054 School District serving 15 students in Richland, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Star No. 054 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Richland Star Elementary School24180 Pasco-kahlotus Rd.
Richland, WA 99352
Grades: K-5 | 15 students
|School District Name||Star No. 054 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||15 students|
|# of Teachers||2 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
|# of Male Students||5 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||10 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||9 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||6 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||7|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Star No. 054 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 297 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2012-2013 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $34,333 is higher than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has declined by 44% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $46,222 is higher than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has declined by 44% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$309,000||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$34,333||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$46,222||$13,157|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.