Waverly Elementary School
- Waverly Elementary School's student population of 316 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Waverly Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#166 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mooresville Con Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenwood Center Grove Middle School Central Grades: 6-8 | 852 students
4900 Stones Crossing
Greenwood, IN 46143
(317)882-9391 4.3 6-8 852
- Greenwood Center Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 861 students
2455 S Morgantown Rd
Greenwood, IN 46143
(317)881-1720 4.4 PK-5 861
- Bargersville Maple Grove Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 775 students
3623 W Whiteland Rd
Bargersville, IN 46106
(317)881-0561 5.3 K-5 775
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.