Webb Elementary School
- Webb Elementary School's student population of 369 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Webb Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,119 schools in Michigan (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1928 out of 3119 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hazel Park School District Of The City Of School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Webb Elementary School is Edison Max Day Treatment (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ferndale Jardon Vocational School Grades: Inquire with school | 29 students
2200 Woodward Hts
Ferndale, MI 48220
(248) 658-5950 0.0 Inquire with school 29
- Hazel Park Hazel Park Esl 9 Mile Grades: 9-12
420 W 9 Mile Rd
Hazel Park, MI 48030
(248) 658-5600 0.6 9-12 n/a
- Hazel Park Hazel Park Adult Education Grades: 9-12
420 West 9 Mile Rd
Hazel Park, MI 48030
(248) 658-5600 0.7 9-12 n/a
- Warren Michigan Mathematics And Science Academy Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 162 students
28501 Lorraine Avenue
Warren, MI 48093
(586) 920-2163 0.7 K-5 162
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.