- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 200 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 84%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
25-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Webber School?
200 students attend Webber School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
77% of Webber School students are Black, 16% of students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 3% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Webber School?
Webber School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Webber School offer ?
Webber School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Webber School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities