Webster Elementary School
- Webster Elementary School's student population of 95 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Webster Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#52 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Merrimack Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Boscawen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 238 students
1 Best Ave.
Concord, NH 03303
(603)753-6512 4.7 PK-5 238
- Warner Simonds Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 172 students
Warner, NH 03278
(603)456-2241 5.3 K-5 172
- Salisbury Salisbury Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 75 students
6 Whittemore Rd.
Salisbury, NH 03268
(603)648-2206 5.4 K-5 75
- Contoocook Hopkinton Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 163 students
297 Park Ave.
Contoocook, NH 03229
(603)746-4167 5.7 7-8 163
- Concord Csi Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 49 students
26 Washington Street
Concord, NH 03303
(603)753-0194 6.4 9-12 49
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.