Weeping Water High School
- The student population of 146 students has declined by 17% over five years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.04 is less than the state average of 0.26. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Weeping Water School District's student population of 339 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 83% has decreased from 99% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $17,994 in this district is less than the state average of $18,783. The district revenue/student has grown by 41% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $27,124 is higher than the state average of $18,332. The district spending/student has grown by 95% over four years.
|School District Name||Weeping Water School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||339||322|
|District Total Revenue||$6 MM||$6 MM|
|District Spending||$10 MM||$6 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,994||$18,783|
|District Spending / Student||$27,124||$18,332|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Weeping WaterWeeping Water Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 193 students
Po Box 206
Weeping Water, NE 68463
NehawkaConestoga Alternative Program
Po Box 187
Nehawka, NE 68413
ElmwoodElmwood-murdock Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 220 students
400 West F St
Elmwood, NE 68349
MurdockElmwood-murdock Jr/sr High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 206 students
300 Wyoming St
Murdock, NE 68407
MurrayConestoga Jr/sr High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 286 students
Po Box 40
Murray, NE 68409
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.