Weeping Water High School
Top Placements (Nebraska)
Weeping Water High School is Listed among the top public schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Weeping Water High School's student population of 93 students has declined by 46% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Weeping Water High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 918 schools in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Weeping Water High School is Weeping Water School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 246 school districts in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Weeping Water School District's student population of 320 students has decreased by 9% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $15,572 in this district is less than the state average of $16,894. The district revenue/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,772 is less than the state average of $15,659. The district spending/student has declined by 49% over four school years.
|School District Name||Weeping Water School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||320||311|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|District Graduation Rate||≥90%|
|District Total Revenue||$6 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,572||$16,894|
|District Spending / Student||$13,772||$15,659|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Weeping Water Weeping Water Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 162 students
204 West O, Po Box 206
Weeping Water, NE 68463
(402)267-2435 0.0 PK-5 162
- Weeping Water Weeping Water Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 65 students
204 West O Street, Po Box 206
Weeping Water, NE 68463
(402)267-2445 0.1 6-8 65
- Nehawka Conestoga Alternative Program
515 Maple Ave, Po Box 187
Nehawka, NE 68413
(402)227-2935 8.3 n/a n/a
- Elmwood Elmwood-murdock Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 245 students
400 West F St
Elmwood, NE 68349
(402)994-2125 8.3 PK-6 245
- Murdock Elmwood-murdock Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 197 students
300 Wyoming St
Murdock, NE 68407
(402)867-2341 8.4 7-12 197
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.