- The student population of 146 students has declined by 17% over five years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.04 is less than the state average of 0.26. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Weeping Water School District's student population of 339 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 83% has decreased from 100% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,189 in this district is less than the state average of $18,093. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,454 is less than the state average of $17,537. The district spending/student has grown by 11% over four years.
|School District Name||Weeping Water School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||339||322|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$6 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$6 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,189||$18,093|
|District Spending / Student||$14,454||$17,537|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Weeping WaterWeeping Water Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 193 students
, Po Box 206
Weeping Water, NE 68463
NehawkaConestoga Alternative Program
, Po Box 187
Nehawka, NE 68413
ElmwoodElmwood-murdock Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 220 students
400 West F St
Elmwood, NE 68349
MurdockElmwood-murdock Jr/sr High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 206 students
300 Wyoming St
Murdock, NE 68407
MurrayConestoga Jr/sr High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 286 students
, Po Box 40
Murray, NE 68409
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!