West Carroll Primary
- West Carroll Primary's student population of 216 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Carroll Primary's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||West Carroll Sp Dist School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trezevant West Carroll Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 279 students
100 Harber St
Trezevant, TN 38258
(731)669-3851 2.9 3-6 279
- Huntingdon Huntingdon Primary Grades: PK-3 | 429 students
191 Cox St
Huntingdon, TN 38344
(731)986-3091 8.6 PK-3 429
- Huntingdon Huntingdon Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 476 students
199 Browning Av
Huntingdon, TN 38344
(731)986-2175 8.9 4-8 476
- Milan Milan High School Grades: 9-12 | 641 students
7060 Van Hook Street East
Milan, TN 38358
(731)686-0841 9.8 9-12 641
When is school starting back n 2014? Where can i find out what my childs teacher will be?
- Posted by Parent - jsmoo
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.