West Elementary School
- West Elementary School's student population of 443 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||443 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#469 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Milton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milton Milton High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,126 student
114 W High St
Milton, WI 53563
(608) 868-9300 1.0 9-12 1,126
- Milton Northside Intermediate Grades: 4-6 | 724 students
159 Northside Dr
Milton, WI 53563
(608) 868-9280 1.0 4-6 724
- Janesville Harmony Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 265 students
4243 E Rotamer Rd
Janesville, WI 53546
(608) 868-9360 3.8 PK-3 265
Wonderful staff! You couldn't ask for a better school!
- Posted by Parent - sstru
The recent Atlanta cheating scandal has been rocked with another scandal: the ensuing cover-up. Learn more about the second chapter of the standardized test cheating controversy that has this Southern state shaking its head.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about the Montessori Method, the growing number of Montessori charter schools, and why parents are considering this individualized approach to education.