East Elementary School
- East Elementary School's student population of 315 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#134 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Milton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milton Northside Intermediate Grades: 4-6 | 741 students
159 Northside Dr
Milton, WI 53563
(608)868-9280 0.6 4-6 741
- Milton Milton High School Grades: 9-12 | 1104 students
114 W High St
Milton, WI 53563
(608)868-9300 0.8 9-12 1104
- Janesville Harmony Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 243 students
4243 E Rotamer Rd
Janesville, WI 53546
(608)868-9360 3.4 PK-3 243
When you have an involed child that takes a lot more work, needs one on one, disturbs the class room, they don't know how to handle it or help that child. I am not happy with the way this child is being handled.
- Posted by Parent - kathe
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.